Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

That was very courageous of you to post something religious.
I'm kind of disappointed at all the low scores because it was about religion.
I understand that the internet is filled with a lot of different types of people, but that doesn't make it okay to bash the animation because the story was against their views.
Instead, they should have rated the animation on what they thought thr story was about and the technical details.

Anyway, it was a very nice animation.
The voice acting wasn't all that good and the art was okay.
I like how the girl had been ignoring the letters. That tends to happen a lot. Hurr :P

exninja123 responds:

haha, thank you! :)

Meme City Meme City

Odd

The flash itself wasn't funny, but the weird level made it enjoyable. I guess it not being funny is what made it funny?

I really think it's your accent, man.
It gets all the ladies.

BHawk's Minecraft Story BHawk's Minecraft Story

Hmmhmm

Even though the idea is overused, you managed to put a nice twist on it. Instead of SUSPRISE CREEPER!, it's OH CRAP WHAT DO NOW!?

Good job

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

Haha... what?

This seems like something someone would do in G-Mod

Gooseboy Gooseboy

Simply Stunning

This footage is simply beautiful. Would you be planning on filming more of these? I'd love to see different species in this area. Truly magnificent.

DarqV responds:

While it's true that Argentina is rife with unique wildlife, we simply don't have the budget to film there anymore... Plus Dr. Yurrbut was assassinated.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

...

What?

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

This is... too awesome..

You took a already great song and matched it with an even greater animation and story. The facial expressions were priceless. The movements were fluid. The animation itself was perfectly synced with the song.
This was superb.

Also, the zombie lead singer was pretty cool :3

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Epic

The animation was superb, the fights were very fluent, and the angles really added to it. Keep it up, can't wait to see the forth installment.

G.I.N.A part 3 G.I.N.A part 3

Pretty Good

The graphics were really well done and the animation was mostly smooth except for a few parts. The mouth-sync was off and the voice acting wasn't all that good. Most of the characters have that same raspy voice and it's hard to tell the difference between them. Other than that I think you did a fantastic job.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Lol wut?

That ending totally surprised me.