EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

4,12,13,14,2,12,37,20,11,3,19,2

Callum , a traveling Satyr. Spreads stories and news around the region through his music.

105.2 105.2

good art, but thats about it. very boring and conveys nothing.

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

I keep getting stuck walking in place. I have to keep replaying the game. The movement is awkward as well.

Evil Doll Evil Doll

There's an old iPad/iPod game that is almost indentical to this, except it does it 50 times better and is actually playable. This game is impossible to navigate, the controls are never explained, and the scare gets old after the first 3 times. I lost one time because I guess I hid too well. I guess maybe it turned morning? I couldn't tell because nothing changed.

Muse Quest Muse Quest

Great Concept

A quick note though...
You can beat the second level without getting the music note thus making the third unbeatable

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Meh

The game was pretty good. Had a dark sense of humor and the graphics were creative. The controls got annoying after a few falls and finding the trophies was a pain. I liked when you idled, the hipster would twitter something or watch a video.

Ukigumo Ukigumo

Very cute

A nice take on the animation.

Level Up! Level Up!

Ugggh

I hate this game so much, but why do I keep playing it!?
It's addicting, yet the constant loosing to the nightmare angers me.
Well played, you've created a game I love to hate and hate to love.

Narcolyxii II Narcolyxii II

It has potential

In its current state, it's an awful game, but if you fix the bugs and make the story a bit more clear, I think it had the potential to make a great game.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Interesting

The only parts that bothered me was the question about what to do about being bitten and the reflex test. Even if committing suicide means you can't survive anymore, it's the smart thing to do. There's always a chance of still being infected after cutting the infected area off and even if you do survive, you're missing a limb. You're pretty much useless without an arm or a leg.

I'm guessing this is based off The Zombie Survival Guide?