Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

That was very courageous of you to post something religious.
I'm kind of disappointed at all the low scores because it was about religion.
I understand that the internet is filled with a lot of different types of people, but that doesn't make it okay to bash the animation because the story was against their views.
Instead, they should have rated the animation on what they thought thr story was about and the technical details.

Anyway, it was a very nice animation.
The voice acting wasn't all that good and the art was okay.
I like how the girl had been ignoring the letters. That tends to happen a lot. Hurr :P

exninja123 responds:

haha, thank you! :)

Meme City Meme City

Odd

The flash itself wasn't funny, but the weird level made it enjoyable. I guess it not being funny is what made it funny?

I really think it's your accent, man.
It gets all the ladies.

BHawk's Minecraft Story BHawk's Minecraft Story

Hmmhmm

Even though the idea is overused, you managed to put a nice twist on it. Instead of SUSPRISE CREEPER!, it's OH CRAP WHAT DO NOW!?

Good job

105.2 105.2

good art, but thats about it. very boring and conveys nothing.

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

I keep getting stuck walking in place. I have to keep replaying the game. The movement is awkward as well.

Evil Doll Evil Doll

There's an old iPad/iPod game that is almost indentical to this, except it does it 50 times better and is actually playable. This game is impossible to navigate, the controls are never explained, and the scare gets old after the first 3 times. I lost one time because I guess I hid too well. I guess maybe it turned morning? I couldn't tell because nothing changed.